- Do you want to start off learning guitar in the best possible way while avoiding bad habits that will only make playing guitar more difficult later?
- Are you frustrated by learning from books, the internet, or the same old practice routine with no real results and no breakthrough in site?
- Have you taken guitar lessons in Birmingham before but wondered If you were wasting your time because you felt like there was still something missing?
- Have you ever thought to yourself “Maybe I just don’t have the natural talent to play guitar the way I always wanted.”?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could be guided step by step to reach any guitar playing goal that you could dream of faster than you ever thought possible?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I know how you feel. How do I know? Because I used to be in your shoes. I struggled with all of the exact same problems that you and many other guitar players go through. It wasn’t until I found a passionate and committed guitar teacher who focused on helping me reach my personal musical goals that my knowledge and skills started to explode! Not to mention how fun it was and how great it felt to finally KNOW that I could be as good as I wanted to be! Now, I’m here to help YOU do the same. Hi, I’m Jonathan Boyd, and through guitar lessons in Birmingham AL, I’ve helped many others just like you to learn guitar, understand music, play and write songs, eliminate problems, build confidence, and have more fun playing the instrument they love.
“I can tell a major difference in my motivation and confidence that simply was not there before. The lessons are tailored to be very personal and the focus is on you and what your goals are musically…I look forward to the musical journey ahead!”
– Jeremy T.
“It was more or less a revelation from my past experience; it was a completely different approach…His whole style of teaching is motivational, it makes you WANT to practice… [a new student] will learn faster with Jonathan than with any other style of guitar lessons in town.”
– Shep J.
What Keeps You From Improving On Guitar?
1. Learning in isolation. Many guitar players try to “teach themselves” by learning from videos and books. You can learn good information this way, but most guitar players trying to learn on their own feel “stuck” without guitar lessons and can falsely begin thinking they aren’t good enough to play guitar.
2. Not knowing how to practice. We all know that you have to practice if you want to get better, but few guitar players actually know how to practice to continue to improve. This is a major source of frustration for most people learning guitar.
3. Getting too much information. With so much information out there, how do you know what’s right for you? The path to get better at guitar is seldom clear without guitar lessons. Many guitar players learn bits and pieces from here and there, but never really learn how to connect the dots to enjoy musical freedom and creativity.
4. Struggling to stay motivated. It’s hard to do anything all by yourself. If you want to learn guitar quickly and easily, guitar lessons will give you the motivation you need to progress much faster and have much more fun in the process!
“Jonathan is a great guitar teacher. He really cares about what you want to learn…He wants to see his students succeed playing their instrument. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go to him for guitar lessons.”
– Travis R.
“His teaching style is truly unique from what I’ve encountered in town, and it has helped me progress a lot faster than I ever thought I would… I would wholeheartedly recommend guitar lessons with Jonathan…He truly tailors his lessons to his students.”
– Delmar H.
With My Guitar Lessons in Birmingham, You Will…
Become as good as you want to be on guitar! The best athletes, musicians, and even coaches themselves have coaches to help them get better. Through my guitar lessons in Birmingham, you can learn in MINUTES what many guitar players struggle with for YEARS!
Achieve your goals faster than you ever thought possible! Through proper guidance, constant encouragement, and a specific plan for you, your personalized guitar lessons will guide you to play guitar just the way you always wanted sooner than you ever dreamed of!
Learn the right things at the right time! With guitar lessons designed for your unique goals, you will make far more progress in far less time. Enjoy the process of learning while you watch your skills take off before your eyes!
Enjoy far more than just guitar!
Guitar lessons are extremely motivating and inspiring for more reasons than simply increasing your own skills. By taking guitar lessons in Birmingham you positively impact your community and those you care about because through music you can touch the lives of others and enjoy skills to share for a lifetime.
” I definitely look forward to each guitar lesson, because I see myself improving! I would definitely recommend guitar lessons with Jonathan because one – he is a passionate musician and very good at it, and two – he has a passion to teach others how to play. He’s amazing!”
“It’s very interactive… He finds away to answer questions using some of my favorite songs… I’m playing music that I love and he is finding certain elements within the songs to teach… That benefit is one of the reasons I would recommend lessons from Jonathan.“
Here is What You Get With Your Guitar Lessons
I will coach, train, and mentor you all the way to the finish line with each and every new concept, technique, or challenge while ensuring that you are receiving the best guitar lessons in Birmingham.
You shouldn’t have to wonder about what to do next. I will show you exactly what you need to do to keep you moving forward.
This will help to make sure you’re moving closer to your goals as fast as possible. (Hint: it’s NOT step 1, step 2, step 3, etc.)
If you practice the right things in the wrong ways, you could actually end up getting worse! Don’t worry, you can be confidently at ease knowing that you are doing the right things to reach your goals.
I will make sure of it that you are staying on track and consistently traveling down the right path to get to where you want to go.
You don’t have to wonder if what you’re learning is useful to you or not. Every guitar lesson will help get you closer to where you want to go.
Consider your problems solved. Together we will see to it that you are successful in overcoming each and every challenge. There are no other guitar lessons in Birmingham like this.
Being around like-minded people is one of the most important things you can do for your success as a guitar player. Positive, friendly competition and others’ ideas will keep your motivation and progress high at all times.
Click on the Button Below to Get Started!
Find out more information about beginners guitar lessons in Birmingham AL
Click here to learn more about electric guitar lessons in Birmingham AL